The unique TITE-REACHTM
is a professional hand tool that will make your job easier by dealing with those hard to reach nuts and bolts! The TITE-REACHTM needs ZERO degrees of arc in order to operate. Tightening and unscrewing bolts can now be done in a fraction of the time!
The TITE-REACHTM was designed to extend out from the nut/bolt allowing the 3/8" or 1/4" drive a greater degree of arc and therefore a faster way to tighten and loosen in those hard to reach areas. All you need is your existing 3/8" or 1/4" drive and socket set and you are ready to use the TITE-REACHTM!
The aluminum housing, chrome hardened gears and UHMW bushings are built to withstand even the toughest jobs.... And you can even use the TITE-REACHTM to turn those nuts and bolts that have not been touched in years!
- Reach those "Tite" areas with ease
- Turns nuts and bolts with ZERO degree of arc
- To be used with a 3/8" or 1/4" ratchet
(3/8" up to 150 Nm, 1/4" up to 35 Nm)
- The TITE-REACHTM can be driven from either side
- Aluminum die cast housings make the TITE-REACHTM strong but lightweight
- Chrome vanadium hardened gears and inserts
- Low friction bushings made of UHMW
- High quality powder coating
- 1 to 1 gear ratio
- Designed and engineered in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty